Even though our website's library of help files, technical papers, webinars, and videos is quite extensive, many people prefer to learn in a live, hands-on workshop environment. Each year, we conduct approximately four quarterly workshops at a variety of desirable locations throughout the United States and elsewhere. Here are some of our popular workshop titles:
- 3-Day Choice Modeling Workshop (covering CBC, MaxDiff, and ACBC)
- 2-Day CBC Workshop
- 2-Day MBC Workshop (covering Menu-Based Choice)
The typical price is $500-$600 per day per attendee. Please see our latest training opportunities below. A common problem is that these sessions usually sell-out (we cap them at 25 attendees). So, as soon as we announce new trainings on this page, we recommend you enroll immediately!
We also provide customized trainings for organizations, on-site or via webinar. Typical price for on-site training is $8,000 - $12,000 for up to 10 attendees. Typical price for webinar training is $1,500 per 3-hour session for up to 10 attendees. These trainings are arranged with our Sawtooth Analytics consulting staff. Call +1 801 477 4700 to arrange a customized training.
Summer 2018 Training Event - Park City, Utah
This summer, during the week of July 16–20, 2018 at the luxuriant Hotel Park City, a beautiful mountain resort just 35 minutes away from Salt Lake City International Airport, Sawtooth Software will present four educational programs:
- July 16-18: Choice Modeling Workshop (CBC/MaxDiff/ACBC) | Track 1 | $1600
- July 16-18: Becoming an Expert in Conjoint Analysis Seminar | Track 2 | $1600
- July 19-20: Market Simulator A-Z Workshop | Track 1 | $1200 NEW
- July 19-20: Menu-Based Choice (MBC) Workshop | Track 2 | $1200
You will receive a $500 discount on tuition if you attend courses across all five days (July 16–20).