- Verify that data is being saved
- Test in multiple web browsers
Test in multiple web browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.
- In Internet Explorer go to Tools, Internet Options, Advanced. Under "Browsing" check "Display a notification about every script error."
- Make sure all practice data is removed
Make sure to go into the Admin Module and click Reset Survey before going live. This will remove all of your test data records etc.
- Test conjoint studies through to analysis
If your survey contains conjoint exercises, you should take the survey several times and run a sample utility estimation to make sure things run as intended. This is especially important for the adaptive methodologies and/or when you have prohibitions. For version 8.2 and higher of SSI Web, we have a data generator utility built into the software. For version 7, we have an unofficial (not covered by our free technical support) data generator available in our Tools & Scripts section.