Some CBC projects do not fit the traditional mold (full-profile, common attributes, limited attributes and levels). The Advanced Design Module (ADM) for CBC gives the researcher additional capabilities:
- Alternative-specific plans
- Partial-profile interviewing format
- Capacity extended to 250 attributes (CBC/Web v8 only)
- Capacity extended to 254 levels per attribute, and 100 concepts per task (CBC/Web only)
- Shelf-facing display (CBC/Web only)
This paper covers the intuition and quantitative concepts behind these more advanced approaches. With the Advanced Design Module, researchers are better equipped to handle a variety of challenging requests and modeling opportunities.