If you are already experienced with conjoint analysis, we're high on the following articles. Covering the three main flavors of conjoint analysis, these works are either currently very relevant, or just historically compelling.
- Conjoint Analysis: How We Got Here and Where We Are--An Update (2004)
- The "Importance" Question in ACA: Can It Be Omitted? (2005)
- Calibrating Price in ACA: The ACA Price Effect and How to Manage It (2000)
- Comment on Huber: Practical Suggestions for CBC Studies (2004)
- A New Approach to Adaptive CBC (2008)
- CBC/HB Technical Paper (2009)