Hit statistics from our website single out these most actively downloaded papers. Maybe the titles are just catchy, or perhaps the content of these papers indeed merits their wide appeal.
- Understanding Conjoint Analysis in 15 Minutes (1996)
- Managerial Overview of Conjoint Analysis (2019)
- Understanding the Value of Conjoint Analysis (2019)
- Which Conjoint Method Should I Use? (2013)
- Interpreting Conjoint Analysis Data (2019)
- Analysis of Traditional Conjoint Using Excel: An Introductory Example (2019)
- Sample Size Issues for Conjoint Analysis Studies (2019)
- Introduction to Market Simulators for Conjoint Analysis (2019)
Most of these papers are extracted from the book, "Getting Started with Conjoint Analysis." Read the review from Marketing Research Magazine, Winter 2005 or purchase a copy at $45 per book plus shipping.