A Premium Suite is a cost-effective and straightforward approach to using all Sawtooth Software tools and services, including hosting. With this license, users may access the most up-to-date versions and automatically receive software upgrades whenever new features are released. The Premium Suite includes all Sawtooth Software components plus client simulators. It also comes in three sizes for 1-person, 5-person, or 10-person increments.
The Premium Suite gives users within your company access to the latest versions of all of the software listed below for one year (365 days).
- CBC ADM (Lighthouse Studio's choice-based conjoint module with the Advanced Design Module)
- ACBC (Lighthouse Studio's adaptive choice-based conjoint module)
- MBC (analysis of menu-based choice data)
- ACA 30 (Lighthouse Studio's adaptive conjoint analysis module)
- CVA (Lighthouse Studio's traditional conjoint analysis module)
- General Interviewing Unlimited (Lighthouse Studio's general interviewing module)
- MaxDiff 500 (Lighthouse Studio's best/worst item scaling module)
- MaxDiffAnalyzer.com (online MaxDiff market simulator)
- CBC/HB (stand-alone CBC Hierarchical Bayes software)
- CBC/Latent Class (stand-alone CBC latent class software)
- ACA/HB (stand-alone adaptive ACA Hierarchical Bayes software)
- CVA/HB (stand-alone adaptive CVA Hierarchical Bayes software)
- CCEA (stand-alone software for convergent cluster and ensemble analysis)
- HB-Reg (stand-alone software for general regression-based modeling)
- SMRT (stand-alone market simulation software)
- CCS (client conjoint desktop simulator)
- Advanced Simulation Module (adds product optimization searches to SMRT)
- Online Market Simulator (administrator account)
- Discover - Web-based application for creating CBC surveys.
If you also want to use our have five hours of free consulting and 15% off workshops and conferences, you may want to purchase the Premium Suite Plus license.