Tips for Posting Questions and Answers
- If you need an immediate response to a problem you are having, please contact our product support number +1-801-477-4700. Please refrain from using phrases like "I need this now!!!"
- Please do not use all uppercase or lowercase letters. It is difficult to read and visually distracting. Please use proper spelling and grammar.
- Please use a real name as your user name (e.g. "Mark Jones"), since that will be what is displayed to others. It is more professional than something like "ConjointPro". Please do not decorate your user name with miscellaneous characters.
- When posting your question, try to be as descriptive as possible.
- If your question is about a particular Sawtooth Software product, try to specify which product and version you are using.
- Make sure to add relevant tags. Good tags are usually single word nouns like 'conjoint' or 'simulator', however multiple words can be joined using a hyphen, i.e. 'ssi-web'.
- Registered users can edit their questions, so if you need to clarify something or want to update it for any reason, edit your existing question instead of posting an answer or comment.
- Welcome all new users warmly.
- Since answers are sorted by usefulness, try to word your answer in a way that keeps others from having to read through all the answers and comments.
- Registered users can edit their answers, so if you forgot something or want to update it for any reason, edit your existing answer instead of posting a new answer or comment.
If you would like to insert a snippet of code, place the text [code] before the snippet and [/code] after. It will then be displayed in a code-friendly manner.
Forum Use and Rules
- This forum is designed for the benefit of Sawtooth Software users and other interested parties. The subject matter should focus on marketing/opinion research practice, tips for Sawtooth Software users, and the improvement of Sawtooth Software tools.
- Participants are invited to post questions, answers, or comments. We encourage participants to share information openly to promote general learning, in the spirit of cooperation, fairness, and integrity.
- Networking is encouraged. Self-promotion is discouraged. Postings that are profane, lewd, obscene, illegal, or of an illegal subject matter, or link to another site that is profane, lewd, obscene, illegal, or of an illegal subject matter are strictly prohibited.
- Sawtooth Software will attempt to monitor the site and we reserve the right to delete or edit any posting (for example, to remove offensive content). Participants are invited to report any offensive message or violations to maintain the site. Because postings are immediate in order to facilitate communication, we cannot protect visitors (including minors) from the possibility of viewing offensive content.
- Sawtooth Software is not to be held liable for any content submitted to this forum. We cannot be held liable for claims of lost business or damages due to postings, or our deletion or editing of postings. No endorsement of individuals or views is expressed or implied.
- Please report abuse to email@example.com.