Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

open study for 2 times

i need a help on a survey in which 1 want to open study only two time, i can use password field but i this case Respondent can open survey more than 2 time,please help me if you have any idea.
asked Mar 25, 2016 by Nouman Saeed Bronze (515 points)
Could you provide some more details?  Do you mean you only want someone to be able to use a link twice, and whether or not they finish the survey the third time they are not let back in?
Exactly brian you are right, its a product replacement study in which i want to open study twice and whether or not they finish the survey the third time they are not let back in?
For anyone who comes upon this question in the future, you may be interested in this forum post:

https://sawtoothsoftware.com/forum/10816/retrieving-previous-answers-based-on-login

This records the number of times a respondent enters the study and at what date-time they entered.  It could be modified to terminate respondents who have reached a maximum number of entries.

1 Answer

0 votes
You should create counter inside hidden free format variable and check there if user has been entered 2 times, put one skip free_format_value>2 skip to term/complete page. Let me know,  if you need running exp in ssi file.
answered Jun 16, 2016 by Rajesh Rana Gold (23,330 points)