Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

Alternative specific summated price

Add it to my list of additional features on ACBC, Aaron. I have a project where I really would want to model alternative-specific summated pricing based on brand choice. The range of prices associated with each brand will be radically different due to the brand constant, and also as a brand-specific sub-brand feature which is also alternative specific. A single effect may not make a whole lot of sense.

My work around is power coding and doing the estimation outside of ACBC with CBC/HB, which is a problem because we also want to compute the buy/no-buy threshold for the concepts and I'll have to replicate that outside of ACBC as well.

So...can we add support for alternative specific-defined summated pricing to the next release of ACBC?
asked Mar 22, 2016 by Stuart Drucker

1 Answer

+1 vote
I'll add it to the list! Thanks for the suggestion and (almost more importantly) the use case that demands it. For those others of you out there with ideas or suggestions, we love receiving feedback on where we can improve. Feature suggestions are nice, but often a description of the problem is just as helpful.
answered Mar 28, 2016 by Aaron Hill Silver Sawtooth Software, Inc. (8,065 points)