Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

quota setting when it is disqualified and quota full

Hi

I have a quota question (call "quest") and I would like to distinguish disqualified and quota full situations  using question's setting and skip logic features.  However, the "setting" tab requires me to direct respondents to a certain link , rather than two separate links depending on whether respondents is disqualified or quotafull.  Can you please help how I can send respondents to two separate links depending on their terminate situation.

Currently, I have "disqualified" link in the setting tab, and used skip logic if the question value is -1 (disqualified) or -2 (quotafull). However, this does not seem to be working. I'd appreciate if you could let me know where I am doing wrong.

Thanks.
asked Jan 12, 2016 by anonymous

1 Answer

+2 votes
I would have approached it similar to what you are doing, only I would have the settings for the quota say that respondents who don't qualify hit a text/filler, and then there is a preskip on the text/filler that skips to one of two terminate links depending on the -1 or -2.
answered Jan 12, 2016 by Brian McEwan Gold Sawtooth Software, Inc. (36,985 points)
Many thanks Brian. It works perfectly.