Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

ACBC summed price without taking base price into the variation

HI:

As I know, ACBC summed price in screening and choice tournament can be expressed as :
summed price = (base price + all features' summed price) x (1 + price variation).

In some situation, expecially when the base price is rather large( relative to feature prices), I found the summed price shown for each concept is mainly driven by the base price.I have some concern on the features'  price effect to the overall concept acceptance is covered by the base price variation.

Can ssi-web let us to change the summed price formula (in screening and choice tournament ) as below:
summed price = base price + (all features' summed price) x (1 + price variation)?

In this way , the price variation only happend on features summed price but not on base price.

Any ideas on this ?
asked Sep 9, 2015 by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
Sorry, I'm aware of no power tricks to accomplish this.  Only possibility would be to create a custom built version of ACBC, which would cost money for such a customization.
answered Sep 9, 2015 by Bryan Orme Platinum Sawtooth Software, Inc. (128,265 points)
Bryan, thanks for your quick reply.Maybe you can consider to add this function in SSI-web 9 :-)