Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

How to run simulations with conditional pricing

Hi,

I created a survey and collected my data with SSI, including a conditional pricing table. For the market simulations, there is supposed to be a function "use conditional pricing values" within the "Assign Level Values" tab, but it's not there.

Do you know why?

Do I have to re-specify the table within SMRT first to use it? There is an error message saying that all my respondent data will be invalid and deleted if I do so...

Thanks!
asked Jul 27, 2015 by Ulf

1 Answer

0 votes
The conditional pricing table is located in the attribute information file. or .att file.  This file is created when you export the raw choice data to the .cho file format.  You'll need to import the .cho file under File -> Import first (the .att file will come along automatically so keep them in the same directory on your computer), then bring in your utilities.  After doing this import, you can continue as usual and import your utility run and use the conditional pricing values option.
answered Jul 28, 2015 by Brian McEwan Gold Sawtooth Software, Inc. (37,085 points)