Dear Sawtooth support team,
I am having massive problems including the ToolTip function. I read both your "SSI Web Help" book and all the entries in the forum - and still, I can't include it in my study.
I am using the 8th version so only including [%ToolTip("LinkText", "pop up text")%] should be enough right? I'd like to include a mouseover for my levels - which I assume shouldn't be a problem. I even tried to include a mouseover for my attributes to see if I am doing it correctly - and failed!
So I thought about what I could have done wrong:
- Do I need the "..." signs neccessarily?
- Is there a problem occuring because I am using a German computer (as there are differences for Excel e.g.)?
- Do I need to include a = somewhere (just like you have to in Excel for including a formula?)?
- Do I insert it correctly (level display text)?
- Do I need to download an extra tool (which I assume is only neccessary for version 7 and younger?)?
I am completely clueless and hope you can help me! Thank you in advance!