Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

Latent Class

Hi,

I am using the academic version of Sawtooth and conducting a CBC. I would like to estimate the utilities by using latent class. But the option to use latent class is not displayed in my analyzing options. When I go to Analysis -> Estimate Utilities - Other Methods, only Logit is displayed as an option to use. Can somebody help me how I can conduct my analysis by using latent class? I am using Sawtooth Software SSI Web 8.3.10.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Judith
asked May 17, 2015 by J_henr03 (190 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Latent Class and HB should be part of your academic bundle and might not have been added to your License Manager.  You can try to add any licenses that you have by going to Help -> About to get in to the License Manager, then click the Add button and point the software at the license files.

If you don't have the license files, please contact the person at your University who placed the order, or send an e-mail to support@sawtoothsoftware.com if you aren't sure who the contact person is and we can look the order up in our records.
answered May 18, 2015 by Brian McEwan Gold Sawtooth Software, Inc. (38,015 points)