Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

test cbc version

I have 50 version in cbc. My client want to test versions if attribute levels are appearing fine. Is there any method for the same
asked Mar 21, 2015 by anonymous

3 Answers

0 votes

Best answer
Hey Sawtooth User,

As per my understanding, you are seeking a way to test particular version whereas Sawtooth returns a random version while you test the survey.

If my understanding is correct, then you can access survey using Admin module test mode. You need to enter internal respondent number same as the version you wish to test.

In order to verify the version number, use the function given by Rajesh in earlier response.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Volunteered Support
answered Mar 23, 2015 by Saurabh Aggarwal Gold (28,975 points)
0 votes
You can export the design into a .csv file and then check it in any way you like.  For example you could use Excel to count the frequency with which each level appears in each version, or across versions and so on.
answered Mar 21, 2015 by Keith Chrzan Platinum Sawtooth Software, Inc. (55,525 points)
0 votes
If you are looking to show version during testing on browser. I used to put code <b>Version  : [%CBCVersion () %]</b> in the footer of CBC exercise.  We can cross check attribute & level by doing this.
answered Mar 22, 2015 by Rajesh Rana Gold (23,430 points)