Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

not all participants are included when re-uploading a cvs file - no cbc data available

Dear,

I have downloaded my data, cleaned up this data and i am trying to re-upload the new csv file in sawtooth.
I can see the data, however, sawtooth indicates that no cbc data is available.
In another data set, i did the same, and the cbc hb analyses were done among 4 respondents in stead of 1250.

What is going wrong?

Many thanks in advance!
Ariane
asked Mar 16, 2015 by ariane (220 points)
Where are you downloading your data from and where are you trying to upload it after cleaning?  Are you using SSI Web, CBC/HB, Online Simulator?
I am using ssi web, that is where i got my data from and it's the place i would like to upload it again

Ariane

1 Answer

0 votes
There's a few things that could go wrong, depending on where the data came from, what version you are running, and what data you are trying to bring back into SSI Web.  I'd forward a copy of your files in to support@sawtoothsoftware.com with a walkthrough of your steps (such as what options you are clicking on) and we should be able to figure out what's going on.
answered Mar 17, 2015 by Brian McEwan Gold Sawtooth Software, Inc. (37,410 points)