I'm working on a CBC study and facing a problem when running it in test mode: the survey allows me to proceed to next CBC screen even if I don't pick any option.
I haven't tested it in "live" mode on our server, but this is something that should not normally happen, I believe.
My Study Details:
- CBC, Alt-Spec with only those prohibitions that make it alt-spec, no others
- 7 attributes w 3-5 levels each
- 50 design versions created with Complete Enumeration
- Dual-response None
What's interesting, after having noticed that strange behavior of the study, I tried the following:
- Switching to Traditional None or no None at all
- Removing the prohibitions and generating a traditional CBC-design
- Scripting a new study w the same parameters
Could you please help me to find the way out or sort out what's happened, or just let me know if you have seen anything similar in your practice?
I would highly appreciate any reply!