Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

Unnamed error in exporting ACA Data

Hello I need some help. We're using SSI Web 7.0.22 and have implemented a ACA with it. Everything worked as usual, like the interviewing and exporting to spss format.

But when trying to prepare the ACA Data or to calculate the Utilities directly in SSI we're experiencing an empty error message. So maybe there's something with our .dat-file, but all we've done is to download it directly from the web admin interface. Sometimes a respondent data is corrupt, i know - and usually deleting this single respondent is enough to solve or at least pass this problem. But in this case we even do not know wich respondent could be the cause.

And of course, we need the data pretty urgently. So please help us out with it.

Best regards and thank you in advance,
Kristian Eckstein
asked Jan 16, 2012 by anonymous
retagged Sep 13, 2012 by Walter Williams

1 Answer

+1 vote
Kristian,

Email your issue to support@sawtoothsoftware.com.  This is handled better with direct SSI support.
answered Jan 16, 2012 by Mike Lodder Gold (23,410 points)
I found my mistake. there were old test respondents data in the data file, giving their answers before the last change of the conjoint design. After deleting them everything worked fine.

Thank you.