Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

Quota control for in-progress surveys

Let's assume the predicitve quota control is OFF.

I understand if a quota cell is full, it may still go over quota due to in-progress surveys.

There are 2 types of in-progress surveys I'm looking at ...

1/ Respondents who have passed the quota question and have been established as true to one of the quota cells.

2/ Respondents who have NOT passed the quota question and have NOT been established as true to one of the quota cells.

I know survey type 1/ will be allowed to continue and complete the survey and cause overflow of a quota cell.

Will survey type 2/ do the same or be prevented from coming off quota, and hence causing overflow?

Looking forward to your replies.
asked Jan 30, 2014 by Paul Moon Platinum (58,820 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
If predictive quota control is turned off, the quota question will continue to allow qualified respondents through until the quota has filled up (by respondents being marked as complete).

That behavior would be the same as having predictive quota control turned on using projected completion rates, with the projected completion rate set to 0.
answered Jan 30, 2014 by Gary Baker Silver Sawtooth Software, Inc. (6,780 points)