After a lot of discussion regarding our old forum amongst ourselves and users, we have set up this new forum with some new features:
* Instead of dividing the forum in to separate subforums (the classic segmentation problem), you can use tags to identify your posts such as 'ssi-web', 'capi', or 'hb'.
* Registered users can edit their questions or answers.
* Answers can be voted up or down, and the most helpful answers are listed first.
* Registered users earn points for questions and answers posted.
* You can post code and HTML. If posting code, you can surround it with [ code] and [/ code] and the new forum will visually format it for easy reading.
If you previously subscribed to receive email notifications about new questions & responses, you have automatically been added to the new forum's email notification list. You may subscribe or unsubscribe by visiting the link in the footer of the new forum.
We plan to keep the old forum around. We are disabling the ability to make new posts there, and once the replies on the old forum have stopped, we will shut down replies there.
We hope you enjoy the new forum, and we thank you for creating a great community.