I'd get in touch with your IT department. Provide them with the following link:
That has all the details they'd need to determine if they have a server capable of running SSI Web 8 surveys.
With regards to your questions:
* Account Name - FYI, so you are free to chose anything
* Database Name - IT Department should provide this (as they create the database)
* Database Username - IT Department
* Database Password - IT Department
* Database Server - IT Department (this is the type of server)
You should check with your IT Department if you can leave the 127.0.0.1 because it depends on whether they have a database running on your web server or if they have a dedicated machine hosting the database.
Hope this helps