Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

Free Format Question - Next Button At Top of Page

I have a question that is based on a list from a previous question (AIC). The followup question is numeric, but also has an option for a DnK. A value for DnK will not suffice, so I programmed this as a free format grid; the rows are the selected responses from the previous question, and the columns show a numeric text box and a checkbox for DnK.

I have this question set up, and the Javascript works perfectly to make sure all rows are answered correctly (either a value or checked DnK). The ONLY problem I came across is that the next buttons now appear at the top of the page (under the question, but above the grid).

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to move the next button for this one page? Alternatively are there any ideas for easier programming of a numeric/checkbox DnK question?

Thanks!
asked May 23, 2013 by anonymous
This seems formatting issue with the code. Can you paste the code here

1 Answer

+2 votes
You should close table inside the footer of the question. Use </td></tr></table> in footer of the question. I just came across the problem and it was the main reason for this.
answered Jun 14, 2013 by Rajesh Rana Gold (23,430 points)