Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

How do I display user results at the end of an ACA survey

Hi all,

This is for an ACA survey in SSI web 8.1.2

I would like to give a summary graph of results (a graph of relative preference based on OLS for the individual) to participants when they finish the ACA embedded in a survey. I have seen this report displays like this with ACA's in papers (i.e. some of Fraenkel's work) and figured there was some information somewhere on the forums or sawtooth documentation to do this - but no luck yet.

Can someone point me to a source to that explains how to approach this problem?  Thanks!

Cheers,
Robert
asked Oct 22, 2012 by salinmooch (180 points)
retagged Oct 22, 2012 by Walter Williams

2 Answers

+2 votes
In SSI Web, click Help + ACA Help + Real-time Feedback to Respondents
answered Oct 22, 2012 by Bryan Orme Platinum Sawtooth Software, Inc. (140,065 points)
But, of course you'll need to somehow use these numbers to create a graph.  Maybe somebody has a solution for that for creating graphs using something like the JQuery library that may be called within SSI Web.
+2 votes
See:

https://www.sawtoothsoftware.com/support/issues/ssiweb/online_help/index.html?hid_web_feedback.htm

Also, in the install directory of SSI Web there is an example acarpt.htm:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Sawtooth Software\SSI Web 8.1.2\User Resources\acarpt.htm
answered Oct 22, 2012 by Justin Luster Silver Sawtooth Software, Inc. (6,245 points)
Right in front of my nose - thanks for pointing it out.  I'll have to look into displaying them as graphs.