Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

Want to populate respondent level data in Admin portal

Hi All,

I want to create HTML page like Admin portal with a couple of variable answer to a survey and it should keep refreshing during the field work period i.e. I will have a Grid table with 1st Column PSID and rest 2 column Question A and B which need to show up on Admin portal for each of my PSID.

Can we do this? or do we have an alternative to this?  

Thanks,
Nischay
asked Jun 4 by Nischay
You want one page of a questionnaire to have information from the previous respondents that have taken the survey?
Hi Zachary,

Eg. I have 60 respondent to be interviewed were we will just ask couple of questions and that responses I need to display on single HTML page which will be accessible to interviewer as part of sampling.

Admin portal is the option where I can supply one link of HTML to all our interviewer and they can keep track.

Kindly share your expertise, it will be great help.

Thank you so much for your support as always.
If you want part of your survey to be able to display response information from all respondents, you will require advanced unverified Perl to query your study database.  This is beyond what is usually offered on the Sawtooth Software forum.  You may need to reach out to analytics@sawtoothsoftware.com or a third-party consultant to get a quote on such a project.

1 Answer

0 votes
Quotas always show up on the first page of the admin module. I'd be tempted to set up quotas that mirrored the two questions you're interested in tracking, have excessively high quota limits so the quotas aren't actually ever reached, and then just track the quotas.

Aaron
answered Jun 7 by Aaron Hill Gold Sawtooth Software, Inc. (10,095 points)
Thanks Aaron for your input. Just to clarify here I wanted to show up each respondent status along with their Name/Address on the HTML. Quota will show me overall status so it will not help here.