Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

My survey text is translated but the sawtooth buttons are not. Can they be translated?

Hi there,

I have the survey text and choice text all translated for my survey. However, I'm finding that none of the buttons (e.g., Next, Back... etc) are translated for sawtooth. Is there a way to do that without messing up the rest of my translations? THank you!
asked May 6 by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
All texts that can be seen by respondents should appear in the file when exporting a study for translation.  I did a quick test with Lighthouse Studio 9.6.1 and found the next button and previous buttons texts to be the first two items listed.  Is this different than what you see when you export your questionnaire for translation?

Of course, all survey texts can be changed through Lighthouse Studio directly, if a text was missed during translation.  Specifically, the text for the next and previous buttons can be found in your survey settings, in the "General Settings" tab.  Look for "Navigation Buttons."
answered May 6 by Zachary Platinum Sawtooth Software, Inc. (121,200 points)