Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

Integration of pictures and a scroll-over-text in CBC

I have a CBC-Design (partial-profile, 4 attributes shown in each concept) , where each level should be showed with a short name, a picture and a scroll-over-text. Always following the same pattern. But when I test the survey locally, I have 2 problems:
1. For each random task, there is always the same scroll-over-text, even for different levels. Although I defined the text properly.
2. Some pictures are shown correctly and for others, I only can see a red cross.

What have I made wrong here?
asked Nov 10, 2011 by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
the red cross generally is due to spaces or weird (from Apache's point of view) characters in file name, I'd suggest replacing spaces with underscores.

As for tooltip I have some guesses , but all of them are wild, you may do better by sending it as an email to the support team.
answered Nov 10, 2011 by Bahadir Ozkurt Gold (16,830 points)
thanks for your tip, but I have adapted now the file name and replaced spaces with underscores, and some red crosses still appear???
if it is urgent and not against your rules etc, mail me the file at ozkurt at gmail dot com. Else I'd suggest sawtooth support.