Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

CBC question not showing in tablet/phone view

I have a CBC question with 5 attributes and 2 concepts per choice plus "neither" option.
I have noticed that if Mobile Layout is set to "Swipe concepts horizontally" it shows nothing for the tablet/phone views (both in test modes and when uploaded). However, it works if I select one of the other two mobile layout options. Has anyone else encountered this?
asked May 14, 2018 by ysm1nz Bronze (740 points)
Can you tell me if any red text appears in your browser's console when you see the failing CBC question?  You can open the console by clicking F12 in your browser and going to the "Console" tab.
Yes it does.
"Object doesn't support property or method 'owlCarousel'
File: ssi_javascript9_5_3.js, Line: 4934, Column 9
Can you tell me what browser and version you are using?  Does the problem exist with other browsers?

To your knowledge, are you doing anything special with the CBC?  Like a free format CBC, or a CBC with custom script involved?
Browsers I have tried include IE11, android and iPhone and all have the same issue. There is nothing special about the CBC, no scripts or custom anything.

1 Answer

0 votes
Would it be possible for you to send your study file to support@sawtoothsoftware.com? It sounds like, for some reason, the JavaScript library used to create the carousel isn't loading on the page but I don't know if I could tell you why without looking at it.
answered May 16, 2018 by Lance Adamson Bronze Sawtooth Software, Inc. (1,775 points)