Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

How to remove space above and below select button in cbc

Hi all,

I have a dual response cbc with conditional display function presenting choice options side by side as graphics. It's my intention to not show attribute or level labels. All respondents should see are the concepts as graphics next to each other.  No problems with that.

However, I realized that there is much empty space above and below the select buttons for the options at choice.

I was searching for the appropriate entry in the ssi_style file in order to reduce these empty spaces (less scrolling for respondents).

I was not able to find the corresponding parameters. Could anybody please help me?

Kind regards
Marcel
asked Apr 22, 2018 by Marcel (290 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
The response options for a 9.4.0 and above CBC appear in a div with the class "cbc_response_cell."  Lessening the vertical padding of these elements should have the effect you are looking for.  Here is an example with all vertical padding removed:

<style>
.cbc_response_cell {
    padding-top: 0px;
    padding-bottom: 0px;
}
</style>
answered Apr 23, 2018 by Zachary Platinum Sawtooth Software, Inc. (121,725 points)