I have another question related to CBC-HB market simulation.
In the choice experiment, I have price levels as nominal in the CBC design and also has prohibitions on combinations.
Now, in Market Simulator, there are options to do the following:
1. Change the discrete values to continuous
2. Remove prohibitions in "Prohibition Enforcement Behaviour"
- but is this possible to combine all options in the simulator to see the results?
My second set of questions are the following:
- if we change the discrete price value to continuous, do we need to use the "Linear" HB coefficient values or just "Part-worth" values which are created in the analysis manager of Sawtooth?
- If the price is changed to "Linear/continuous", can we check for a new hypothesized price point ? If yes, how? Is it in the "sensitivity analysis" section? I tried but the software didnt allow me to create this by highlighting that the price point didnt exist.