Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

Pictures of my questionnaire and Save it

Hello,
I have placed pictures in my questionnaire and i have also formatted them, using css code. Everything was ok. I saved my questionnaire, and then although i can see the attachment, when i press the 'preview' button, i don't see my pictures only the 'css'. What has happened?

Another question, whenever i make changes to my questionnaire, i save it using the last date of changes, e.g. Alexia210218, etc. Where this file is saved? I see the path, but it is not actually at this place where is shows?
Can you please advise me, how is the safest way to save my questionnaire and then be able to find it in my computer (C:) to zip it and email the file.

Further to the above mentioned, here i attach what Sawtooth says when i open it:
1. Warning: Style - The style file "C:\Users\Alexia\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DIa0.166\ParcelDelivery150218\graphics\springwine\springwine.css" does not exist.

2. Warning: The predefined list 'ccList' does not contain any list members.  Click "Compose | Lists" on the menu to add list members or delete the list.

Can you please advise?
Thanks
Alexia
asked Feb 21 by ALEXIA
edited Feb 21
Hello,
i still haven't received any reply.
I am going to start making my questionnaire, again, adding pictures, formatting tables, etc.
Can anyone tell me, how can i save my new questionnaire, and then be able to test it,  find it in my computer, as i have saved it last time. Not loosing my pictures, the format, and getting the message that i received
1. Warning: Style - The style file "C:\Users\Alexia\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DIa0.166\ParcelDelivery150218\graphics\springwine\springwine.css" does not exist.

2. Warning: The predefined list 'ccList' does not contain any list members.  Click "Compose | Lists" on the menu to add list members or delete the list.  

Thanks
When you say you placed the pictures in your questionnaire, how did you do that?  Did you manually add them to the graphics folder or did you add them to your program with the image icon?  What code are you using to call the images onto the screen?
I inserted pictures, by choosing the image icon in the text editor.
The code that i used was the css
I'm guessing when you saved that as a new study that it was only the study file and not everything in the graphics folder.  When you insert an image it goes to the graphics folder that is in the study folder.  Also when you select a style for your study a folder for that style is also put into the graphics folder.  Not having those things in your folder would explain the warning messages you showed.

Your answer

Please only use this to answer the original question. Otherwise please use comments.
Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:

To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.