Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

Is there a way to open quota during the running survey?

Hi there,

I'm working with quota but unfortunately I'm not sure yet, whether this quota will be reached during the survey. That's why I'm wondering whether there is any opportunity to control and open quota when the survey is already running. Do you have any ideas? Is it maybe possible to control quota via the admin tool?

Any help is appreciated!

Many thanks

Maike
asked Jan 24 by Maike

2 Answers

0 votes
In the admin module, you have the option to modify quota limits.

If you scroll down, you will see a green button called "Change Quota Limits".

Click on this button and modify the relevant quota limits then save.

You should make the same changes using Sawtooth Software's authoring tool. If you need to upload your survey again, you will want it to incorporate the changes and not the old limits.

I believe this warning will be displayed when you save your modified quota limits in the admin module.
answered Jan 24 by Paul Moon Platinum (61,355 points)
Looks like Paul already gave you the answer.  He's quick!
Let's call it a dead heat!
0 votes
Through the admin module you can increase or decrease quota numbers at any time (but you will also want to reflect those changes to your program locally or it will reset to what the program has if you upload again).  If you want to change the logic at a quota question, that has to be done in the program and uploaded.  If you have to upload while a survey is live it's best to try and do it while nobody is taking the survey to avoid causing any connection or data issues.
answered Jan 24 by Jay Rutherford Gold (24,935 points)
Thank you both for your immediate help, your support is excellent!