Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

Conditional Pricing table N/A row is added and cannot be deleted

Hello,
I have a question regarding a conditional pricing table. I have one Attribute with 5 levels and conditional pricing with 5 levels (20, 40, 60, 80, 100%). In my conditional pricing table, however, for the pricing attribute a "0-level"=N/A is added and I am not able to delete the row.

If I try to use the simulator I always get the error message "A conditional pricing table has an error or is incomplete."

Do you have an idea how to delete the N/A fields or why they are added?

Thanks a lot for your help.
Best regares
Nele
asked Dec 19, 2017 by Nele

1 Answer

0 votes
If you created the table within the simulator, there is a checkbox at the bottom of the "Add Conditional Price Table" window which says "Show combinations for missing ('N/A') levels".  You can uncheck that when the table was created.

If the table has been carried forward from Lighthouse Studio, then it should have been something shown to respondents during the interview and the same value should be used here.  Otherwise you can provide a default value and simply ignore creating products with N/A.
answered Dec 19, 2017 by Walter Williams Gold Sawtooth Software, Inc. (15,925 points)
Hi Walter,
thanks for your quick replay.
I still have the problem in my simulator that it says "A conditional pricing table has an error or is incomplete". Is there a problem having a price of 0 a few times in the pricing table?

Thanks again for your help!
Nele
I would suggest sending in your project so we can see what is going on.  You can send it to me at Walt at sawtoothsoftware.com.