Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

Ranged Drag and Drop Ranking from Question Library

I believe this is a question for Zach.  I'm trying to use this set up from the question library and it seems to always be forcing me to what my partial setting is of 5.  If I uncheck 'require response' it does correctly prompt that at least 1 item needs to be ranked, but if you rank one and try to continue it indicates that you must rank 5.

Not sure what the issue is as I know I've used it before.  I will add that in the footer of the ranking question I did update line 8 with $(window).on('load', function(){
asked Nov 21, 2017 by Jay Rutherford Gold (22,225 points)
I am unable to reproduce this.  Can you double check that the custom JavaScript has the correct value on line 2 and is set to run before system verification?  If that's not it, you can send me the misbehaving file and I'll take a look.
Ahhhh, got me again.  I did not have it set to run 'before' and once I changed that everything is working fine.  Sorry for the oversight, I just couldn't find it.  Thanks as always though!

Your answer

Please only use this to answer the original question. Otherwise please use comments.
Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:

To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.