Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

How Do I Hide The Right Column Of A Semantic Differential Question

Just looking to hide the right column of the Semantic Differential question. I believe it has something to do with the class "row_label_cell right_label_cell" but all combinations I have tried in css have not worked. I have tried adding !important to the end of the css and that doesn't override what it needs to either. I am assuming nothing I have tried has worked because I am not referencing the correct class. Any help would be appreciated.

-Nate
asked Jun 5, 2012 by nlaban (180 points)
retagged Sep 13, 2012 by Walter Williams
Isn't a semantic differential question without a right column the same thing as a grid question?  Or do you want to use the semantic differential question in order to use a slider?
You are correct. The only reason for using the semantic differential question is so I could use the slider. -nlaban

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer
Try putting this CSS code into a question field for each semantic differential question you wish to adjust:

<style type="text/css">
.right_label_cell {visibility:hidden; }
</style>
answered Jun 5, 2012 by Nathan Bryce Silver Sawtooth Software, Inc. (7,450 points)
AWESOME! That did it! Thank you so much!
Add in:

width:1px;

and that will take the empty space where the labels were.
0 votes
in the 'Response Options' - -  'Right-Side List'. . . . just put an empty space in the list item.
answered Jun 5, 2012 by anonymous
Thank you for your response. That is how I have it currently and it doesn't hide the right column. The right column stays the same width as the left column and it looks really odd and not very clean.
Add in:

width:1px;

and that will take the empty space where the labels were.