Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

Link specific password to online survey with specific version of the survey?

Hi,

Is it possible to link a specific access password for an online survey to a specific version of the survey?

Thanks.
asked Jun 13, 2017 by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
The short answer is yes.

If I was faced with this task, I would set the survey up in the earlier version first and then make a copy of it and open the copy in the later version and make any necessary modifications within the later version.

You would be able to generate a survey link for the earlier version and a different survey link for the later version.

I'm not sure of your sample / survey link requirements here but if it was a simple generic link for both versions, I would make sure the respondents who needed the earlier version received the earlier version survey link and the same to be said for the later version.

If you needed to ask a series of questions to the respondents first and then direct the respondent to one of the surveys, that would be easy too. Just send them to a main survey that links to either survey version within the terminate question.

Sorry I can't be more specific but the information you provided was short and brief.

I hope this helps.
answered Jun 13, 2017 by Paul Moon Platinum (62,580 points)