I just looked into this and it looks like when formatting the times in error log entries we neglected to specify a time zone to format in. This may also have just been leftover code rot from before we added support for time zones (meaning it was just expecting it to format the time stamp like we used to before they were readable by humans).
Either way, because a timezone wasn't being specified, that formatting function was falling back to what we've defined as the default, EST. The good news is that it's an easy thing to fix on our end and it took me all of 10 seconds to fix. The bad news is that there's not really anything you'll be able to do to fix it until the next Lighthouse Studio release... But the other good news is that the next release shouldn't be too far away.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention and helping us squash those pesky bugs.