Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

Error messages when generating data and running ABCB HB analysis for estimating utilities

Hi,

When trying to generate data from my survey and try to estimate my ACBC utilities with HB analysis I receive several error messages. Could someone please assist me?

When generating my data I get the message I have to go the Admin module, there I get the following message:
Sawtooth error #129
Cannot find path file
Please check the error for details.

It is possible that this problem was caused by a network error. Please try to refresh your browser or try to backup and submit again. If the error continues please contact the survey administrator.

When trying to run the HB analysis, I get the following:
The column sys_ACBC_GroentenEnFruit_atts does not exist in the data table. It is a required column.

Thank you in advance for the help.
asked Feb 14, 2017 by Gabriƫle

1 Answer

+1 vote
Sorry to hear about these errors. We will need to take a closer look at your study to see what the problem is. Send your study files and an explanation of the problem to support@sawtoothsoftware.com and we will look into it.
answered Feb 14, 2017 by Jon Heaton Silver Sawtooth Software, Inc. (8,330 points)