Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

Can i get individual links used for respondent in SSI Web

Hi,

i created a survey and sent individual links to different email addresses. However, due to a small mistake while creating a link i wasnt able to capture anything in the pass-in-field i created. is there a way i can get individual survey link per respondent while exporting the data ?

Regards,

Hitesh
asked Feb 1, 2017 by Hitesh
edited Feb 1, 2017 by Walter Williams
Has any identifying information (password or ID) been passed into any survey? Did you used merged fields? This is where you would typically identify a respondent.

If not, it would appear your survey is acting as if a generic link was sent to all respondents.

Maybe other users can comment? Is there a more advanced method from the database tables to assist here?
Used a passin field and manually created variables to capture the data. but forgot to put an "=" equal sign to get the data

1 Answer

0 votes
I would contact support@sawtoothsoftware.com directly. If you haven't passed the details / sample fields in correctly, there may not be a way of knowing.

Let me know how you go.
answered Feb 1, 2017 by Paul Moon Platinum (57,015 points)