Have an idea?

Visit Sawtooth Software Feedback to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

Incomplete data download

Hi,
I am trying to download data from my survey but the download is incomplete. The admin summary says that 233 surveys are completed and 37 are initiated. But when I ask to download all the data only around 240 responses are downloaded.
Even if I ask to download only complete responses, the download is incomplete (around 4 persons who recently replied to the survey are out). What is the problem?
asked Jun 11, 2016 by Fede
retagged Jun 12, 2016 by Walter Williams

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Fede,

It is one of the rarest occurrence I noticed with Lighthouse and will be interesting how support team resolves it.

In the mean time, can you click on Advanced > Download Data1 table from there. Also, go in password report and download list of completes / incompletes.

Here, see if you are still getting less completes in both files.

Regards,
Saurabh
answered Jun 12, 2016 by Saurabh Aggarwal Gold (29,275 points)
Hi Saurabh,
thanks for your reply. Data1table is actually fine. I can download data from there, but that is very inconvenient  since my survey is actually 51 tables! Anyway, thank you for the suggestion. At least I know my data are fine. I will probably contact the support team to see if they can do anything about it.
Thanks again!
Fede