Library Not Applicable: Per Question
Adds a "Not Applicable" checkbox beneath a question.
- Zachary Anderson
- Written for Lighthouse Studio 9.3
- Last Updated: 22 February 2017
Requires a question to be answered or that "Not Applicable" be selected. Supports all general interviewing question types.
- The downloaded question must be placed immediately after your question (the question to be given this checkbox).
- Your question must have require response disabled. For questions with multiple variables (i.e., grid, free format), all variables must have require response disabled.
constantSumOrRanking: [2, 3]
- If your question has graphical radio buttons or checkboxes, Disable Graphical Inputs must be included.
- The list included with the downloaded question can be updated to change the label of the checkbox.