You should have received a brochure announcing our next research conference, to be held in San Diego, CA, February 2-5, 1999. To avoid the late fee, you must register by November 30, 1998. After that date, registration will be $750, instead of $650, and the optional tutorials will cost $25 more.
We hope you've taken a look at the preliminary conference agenda, either on the Web (http://www.sawtoothsoftware.com) or in the conference brochure. This program has something for nearly everybody.
For the general research practitioner, the conference offers:
- Opportunities to network with other MR professionals during sessions and at catered events, from those that oversee research to statisticians.
- Presentations on improving data collection and comparing the results (Internet, international, disk-by-mail, paper-and-pencil, telephone).
- Introductory tutorials and workshops on market segmentation, Internet surveys, the Ci3 system, and conjoint analysis.
For the technical research analyst, it offers:
- A chance to rub shoulders (and steal ideas) from some of the best analytical minds in our industry and academia.
- Presentations on the analysis and application of choice-based conjoint data to marketing problems.
- Advances in model estimation (HB, ICE, Lclass), simulations, perceptual mapping, analysis of ordinal variables, design considerations, and forecasting.
If you haven't received a registration form in the mail, you can register on-line at http://www.sawtoothsoftware.com, or call us (360/681-2300) and we will fax you a registration form. We look forward to seeing you in San Diego!