Already know the basics for CBC modeling? Want some help getting to the next level? Come to the Intermediate CBC Workshop in New York for an interactive, hands-on training taught by the experts at Sawtooth Software.
Attendees will use the CBC/Web software to perform a variety of programming and analytical tasks to extend their knowledge. The class is structured as part lecture, part software exercises. Topics include:
- Choosing among the four questionnaire design strategies: Complete Enumeration, Shortcut, Balanced Overlap, and Random.
- Prohibitions: are they universally bad? Testing the impact of modest to severe prohibitions.
- Design Testing: Quick Test vs. more advanced test using simulated respondents. How the advanced test can help with sample size decisions.
- Conditional Pricing: customizing price ranges without the use of prohibitions.
- Partial Profile, Constant Sum, Alternative-Specific Designs.
- Advanced Topics: .CHO file modification, custom layouts for CBC questions, more details on HB analysis. Plus, a look at the latest research on cutting-edge Adaptive CBC questionnaires!
The workshop will be held in the Sheraton Tarrytown, 600 White Plains Road, Tarrytown, NY, about a 40-minute drive from La Guardia Airport. Attendees will use free demo software to perform all in-class exercises (must bring laptop PC running Windows 2000 or later). Attendees should already be familiar with the CBC/Web software. Knowledge of basic HTML strongly encouraged.
To register, visit www.sawtoothsoftware.com/workshops.shtml. The cost is $950 for the 2-day training. Continental breakfasts and two full lunches included.