Sawtooth Software, located in Provo, Utah, is seeking a full-time Software Engineer to join our development team. If you have very well-rounded computer science skills and an interest in writing web-based APIs, we would love to speak with you!
Position & Job Responsibilities
Sawtooth Software serves clients from Fortune 500 companies to consulting firms to universities. Our computer interviewing/survey software runs on the cloud, on the desktop, and on mobile devices. Because we’re a small company, you’ll be involved in the entire software development process in this position, including designing, coding, testing, maintaining, and working with customers.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience with C# and ASP.NET development
- Experience with databases (SQLServer, MySQL, etc.)
- Familiarity with creating API endpoints
- Familiarity with web security practices
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (a degree in a related field with significant programming coursework or four years of experience in software development is also acceptable)
- Great written and oral communications skills -- this position requires working with a team and with clients
- High-level critical thinking, attention to detail, and troubleshooting skills
- A willingness to learn independently and regularly explore new technologies
Sawtooth Software is a great place to work! We offer:
- Competitive wages with a great work-life balance
- Medical insurance, with the company currently paying the entire premium
- An available dental insurance plan
- Paid holidays and vacation days
- Continued training opportunities
About Sawtooth Software
Sawtooth Software was founded in 1983. We create software for the market research industry. Our software helps researchers create web-based surveys and collect and analyze survey data. Sawtooth Software is well-known in the market research community as the leading supplier of software tools for conducting conjoint analysis. Conjoint analysis is a statistical technique for measuring how buyers value the various components of a product or service. Our software is used throughout the world.
Sawtooth Software is growing and working on many interesting and exciting projects. The company is consistently profitable, year after year. We offer an exceptional work environment and experience extremely low employee turnover. Sawtooth Software is an employee-owned company, with 32 full-time employees.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer. No sponsorship is available for this position.
Our Policy of Non-Discrimination
Sawtooth Software, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and pledges to comply with the Equal Opportunity principles. Sawtooth Software will recruit, hire, train and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.