Our collection of readings is ideal for researchers new to the conjoint analysis field. We'd recommend starting with these papers.
- Managerial Overview of Conjoint Analysis (2009)
- Understanding the Value of Conjoint Analysis (2009)
- Which Conjoint Method Should I Use?
- Interpreting Conjoint Analysis Data (2009)
- Introduction to Market Simulators for Conjoint Analysis (2009)
- Glossary of Terms
Most of these papers are extracted from the book, "Getting Started with Conjoint Analysis." Read the review from Marketing Research Magazine, Winter 2005 or purchase a copy at $45 per book plus shipping.