ACA/HB Version History
- What is ACA/HB?
- ACA/HB is a system for hierarchical Bayes estimation of individual level utilities using data collected with ACA.
We strongly suggest using the latest version of ACA/HB.
- ACA/HB 3.2.2 (11 Jan 2018)
This version fixes an issue with respondent filtering. This can occur if the locale set in the software used to read CSV files is different than the machine’s locale. Decimal values are not converted to numbers correctly.
- ACA/HB 3.2.1 (17 Sep 2012)
- Feature: ACA/HB now has an option to write the XML layout file so that CSV utilities can be imported by the Online Simulator.
- Feature: ACA/HB will now run in 64-bit mode on 64-bit versions of Windows.
- Change: The 'number of parameters' and 'number of merged variables' fields from the CSV utility file have been removed.
- Bug: Under certain license conditions, an error message would be displayed on startup.
- ACA/HB 3.2.0 (18 Dec 2009)
- Change: ACA/HB has been updated to use newer licenses similar to CBC/HB v5. This change was necessary for the upcoming release of SSI Web 7. For those wishing to use v3.2 standalone or v3.2 within SSI Web 7, please contact Sawtooth Software for a new license file free of charge. If you do not plan to update to SSI Web 7, your existing ACA/HB v3 license will continue to activate the ACA/HB v3.2 components within SSI Web.
- Change: Windows 2000 is no longer supported.
- Bug: The old ACA/HB installer had issues with installing the .NET Framework.
- ACA/HB 3.0.4 (10 July 2007)
- Feature: Without a license ACA/HB operates in demonstration mode.
- Bug: Save As... would not work unless changes to the study had been made.
- Bug: The random seed was not written to the log.
- ACA/HB 3.0.2 (18 April 2007)
- Change: Updated to work with the .NET Framework 2.0 and Windows Vista.
- ACA/HB 3.0.0 (7 Jul 2006)
- Feature: New Windows Interface, eliminating all text-only control files.
- Feature: New estimation screen displays a visual graph of the parameters to help more easily assess convergence.
- Feature: Batch mode processing of multiple projects.
- Feature: Ability to add notations for the project.
- Feature: Ability to constrain part-worths based on just within-attribute prior information.