CBC Hierarchical Bayes Module
CBC/HB is a tool for estimating individual-level results for CBC experiments. It may also be used for analyzing discrete choice data not designed or collected using Sawtooth Software’s tools. Because having individual-level utility data is so helpful for improving the general results of CBC studies, especially the validity of market simulators, most CBC users employ CBC/HB analysis. CBC/HB is included with your purchase of CBC for Lighthouse Studio 8 and later.
- Up to 1000 attributes or parameters per individual
- Up to 1000 alternatives per choice task
- Maximum of 1000 levels for any one attribute
- Up to 1000 tasks per respondent
- Effects-coding, dummy-coding, linear coding, or user-specified coding
- Can impose utility (monotonicity) constraints
- Can include first-order interactions
- Supports chip-allocation, best-worst CBC, MaxDiff, dual-response None
CBC/HB requires Windows XP or later.