During the month of the conference, as well as during the conference, this section will be regularly updated to include general information, attendee directories, suggestions of things to do near the venue, and a list of slides and materials for the sessions you are attending.
Welcome to the 2018 Sawtooth Software Conference! Below are links to some information you may find helpful as you attend the conference, workshop, seminars, and other events.
If you are a Twitter user, during the week if you find something particularly interesting, meaningful, or humorous, please tweet about it. Our conference hashtag is #SawtoothConf.
If you are a Mac user, in order to decompress the password-protected .zip files, you may need to install a more robust extractor, such as the free Keka utility from www.kekaosx.com.
Some links below are not operational yet. They will be available later.
- Conference Brochure [2018Brochure.pdf]
- Conference Glossary of Terms. If you are new to the conference or to conjoint terminology, then you'll want to download the 2018 Conference Glossary of Terms. [2018GlossaryOfTerms.pdf]
- Conference Attendee Directory (password required) [2018ConfRegistrantList.pdf]
- Things To Do (restaurants, shipping, attractions) [2018ThingsToDo.pdf]
Session Slides and Materials
Monday (March 5)
Tuesday (March 6)
- Advanced Lighthouse Studio Workshop [AdvancedLighthouseStudio8.zip]
- Practical Tips and Tricks on Conjoint and MaxDiff [PracticalTipsCBCMD4.zip]
- Is My Advertising Working? [IsMyAdvertisingWorking4.zip]
Wednesday (March 7) through Friday (March 9)
- Sawtooth Software Conference Presentations .PPTX[mainsession.zip]
- Sawtooth Software Conference Presentations .PDF Portfolio [mainsession.pdf]
This PDF portfolio can only be read within Adobe Reader, not within your browser's PDF reader. Right-click on the link to save the PDF to your computer and then open with the Adobe Reader application.
- Sawtooth Software Conference Presentations (individual PDFs in ZIP file)[MainConferenceSessions16.zip]
Break-Out Sessions (no passwords required)
Free After-Hours Clinics (no passwords required)
- [Wednesday] Product Optimization Using Choice Simulator [clinic-ChoiceSimOptimization.zip]
- [Wednesday] Teaching Conjoint Analysis at the University [clinic-Teaching.zip]
- [Thursday] Mobile CBC: Improvements in Lighthouse Studio [clinic-MobileCBC.zip]
- [Thursday] Situational Choice Experiments [clinic-SituationalChoice.zip]