Welcome to the 2013 Sawtooth Software Conference! Below are links to some information you may find helpful as you attend the conference, workshop, seminars, and other events.
If you're a Twitter user, during the week if you find something particularly interesting, meaningful, or humorous, please tweet about it. Our conference hashtag is #SawtoothConf.
If you are a Mac user, in order to decompress the password-protected .zip files, you may need to install a more robust extractor, such as the free Keka utility from www.kekaosx.com.
- Conference Brochure [brochure.pdf]
- Conference Glossary of Terms. If you're new to the conference or to conjoint terminology, then you'll want to download the 2013 Conference Glossary of Terms. [terms.pdf]
- Conference Attendee Directory [attendees.zip]
- Selected Activities and Restaurants in Dana Point [activites.pdf]
- Dana Point Resource List (taxis, pharmacies, hospitals) [resources.pdf]
Session Slides and Materials
Monday (October 14)
- CBC Software Workshop [cbcw.zip]
- MBC Software Workshop [mbcw.zip]
- SSI Web Snorkel [snorkel.zip]
- SSI Web Deep Dive [deepdive.zip]
Tuesday (October 15)
- New Frontiers in Conjoint Analysis [nfica.zip]
- Introduction to R for Choice Modelers [intror.zip]
- Healthcare Track Pre-Reading Material (no password required) [hc_readings.pdf]
- Advanced MaxDiff [advmd.zip]
- Segmentation Modeling Projects Using Latent Gold® Choice and Excel-Based StatWizards from Beginning to End [segmod.zip]
Wednesday (October 16)
- Sawtooth Software Conference Presentations .PPTX[mainsession.zip]
- Sawtooth Software Conference Presentations .PDF Portfolio [mainsession.pdf]
This PDF portfolio can only be read within Adobe Reader, not within your browser's PDF reader. Right-click on the link to save the PDF to your computer and then open with the Adobe Reader application.
- Sawtooth Software Conference Presentations (individual PDFs in ZIP file)[mainsession-pdf.zip]
- Academics Dinner (no password required) [acadmics.zip]
Free After-Hours Clinics (no passwords required)
- Menu-Based Choice (MBC) [clinic-mbc.zip]
- What’s New with ACBC and SSI Web v8.3 [clinic-new.zip]
- Online Tools: MaxDiff Analyzer and Online Simulator [clinic-online.pdf]